Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Heart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Heart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry heart recipe. You can have strawberry heart using 9 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Heart:
- Get 300 gms of strawberry.
- You need 1 bowl of short rice.
- Use 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
Instructions to make Strawberry Heart:
- Blanch strawberries in very little water and strain it but do not throw the water..
- Boil short rice by adding little little water in a gap..
- Use all the remaining strawberry water in boiling the rice..
- Rice should be thick..
- On the other hand in a small bowl add sugar, white wine and one tspn salt in it..
- Mix it very well so that sugar is dissolved in it..
- After dissolving, pour this in the boiling rice..
- Mix it very well so that it is combined to each other..
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down..
- Now take a big mixing bowl and add blanched strawberries in it..
- Mash it properly and add cooked rice,salt, cornflour and chat masala to it..
- Mix it very well and properly..
- Then make heart shape cutlets with cookie cutter..
- On the other hand heat the flat pan and brush it with oil..
- Put one by one all the cutlets on the heated pan..
- But the cutlets should not be very close to each other..
- Switch the gas to medium low..
- When starts getting light red in colour and crisp from the bottom, flip it..
- The cutlets should be red and crisp from both the sides..
- When gets crisp and red then transfer it to the plate..
- Serve hot with mayonnaise, green chutney or ketchup..
- The dip is of your choice..
- The tangy taste of short rice cooked in white wine makes this cutlet more tastier..
If you find this Strawberry Heart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.