Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Marie Ice cream Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marie Ice cream Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marie ice cream bars recipe. You can cook marie ice cream bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marie Ice cream Bars:
- Take 15 of marie biscuit.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
- Take as needed of Chocolate syrup.
- Provide as required of Choco chips (optional).
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter(room temperature).
Steps to make Marie Ice cream Bars:
- Make a powder of Marie biscuit using a blender.
- Mix all the remaining items in a bowl and transfer into a blender and make a smooth texture as in the pic.
- Transfer this into a plastic squre bowl. Garnish with biscuit powder and sprinklers(optional) with Keep it in the freezer until it become set..
- After setting cut it into squre shapes..serve immediately!.
If you find this Marie Ice cream Bars recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.