Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir fry with sweet soy sauce (ayam kecap) recipe. You can have chicken stir fry with sweet soy sauce (ayam kecap) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap):
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of salt (to marinate the chicken).
- Use 3 of long red chilies.
- Get 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 2 of spring onions.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- Use 200 ml of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap):
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand for 5 mins..
- Deep fry the chicken half cooked, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, put aside..
- Chop red onion, garlics, chilies, spring onions. Slice brown onion and ginger..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic until the aroma comes out, add brown onion, red chilies, and ginger, stir properly..
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and sweet soy sauce, mix well..
- Add water and spring onion, stir until it boils, add chicken, stir well with medium heat u til caramelized..
- Enjoy with rice or bread..
If you find this Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.