Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panko chicken with honey sriracha sauce recipe. To cook panko chicken with honey sriracha sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- You need 300 grams of chicken breast.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 5 tbsp of panko.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of runny honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- Wash chicken breast and scrub with salt.
- Simply beat the chicken to create a smoother texture.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch size chunk, set aside.
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl.
- Fill up a plate with panko.
- Now dip the chicken chunks into egg mixture followed by panko.
- Deep fried for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken chunks into oven and bake for 20 minutes at 200C.
- As for the sauce, prepare a saucepan and heat up olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic until golden, put in remaining ingredient to cook for 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.