Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hummus recipe. To cook homemade hummus you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Hummus:
- You need 1 can of chickpeas (drain and keep the liquid).
- Take 1 of juiced lemon.
- Take 3 tablespoons of tahini.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Steps to make Homemade Hummus:
- Place chickpeas (you can save some to decorate on the top), lemon juice, tahini, garlic, olive oil, salt, and ground cumin in a food processor and process until smooth..
- If the hummus is too thick, add the chickpea liquid, one tbsp at a time, until the desired consistency is reached..
- Taste, adding more salt and lemon juice as needed..
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil..
If you find this Homemade Hummus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.