Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hummus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus recipe. To make hummus you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus:
- Get 1 cup of boiled chana.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 table spoon of Hung curd.
- Provide 3 table spoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Hummus:
- Grind all the ingredients except 1 table spoon oil, chilli flakes and coriander till it become a smooth paste you can add some water if needed now garnish it with olive oil chilli flakes and coriander.
If you find this Hummus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.