Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tunafish-Ham Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tunafish-Ham Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tunafish-ham sandwich recipe. To cook tunafish-ham sandwich you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tunafish-Ham Sandwich:
- Use 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- You need 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- Get 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Take 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
Instructions to make Tunafish-Ham Sandwich:
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Tunafish-Ham Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.