Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli hearts recipe. To cook broccoli hearts you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli hearts:
- You need 1 of small broccoli florets.
- Provide 1 of carrot grated.
- Take 1 of boiled potato.
- Take 3 of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 sprig of parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan/chickpea flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder/dry mango powder.
- Take as required of Mustard Oil for shallow frying.
Steps to make Broccoli hearts:
- Boil water in a saucepan with 1 tsp salt, add broccoli florets and blanch for 3 mins, drain the hot water and add the broccoli florets to ice-cold water immediately.. then let it cool for 2 mins and drain water and keep the broccoli aside..
- In a big bowl add all the ingredients together and mix them well with hand..
- Make a small heart shape patties. In a tawa add 1 tbsp mustard oil and heat well.. then lower the flame to slow and fry till both sides turn golden..
- Serve hot with moong dal khichdi, green chutney, sauteed broccoli and papad..
If you find this Broccoli hearts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.