Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan roasted hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg recipe. You can cook pan roasted hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg:
- Prepare 1 of Hake fillet (aprox. 250g).
- Use of Butter.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Get of Fresh Parsley (small handful).
- Get of Seasonal vegetables (we're using 100g spinach here).
- You need of salt.
- Use of cooking oil.
Steps to make Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg:
- Preheat oven to highest heat..
- Cut the hake fillet in half, brush the hake in oil, sprinkle salt on the skin and place in a pre-heated frying-pan (one you can put in the oven) on the hob, skin side down..
- Fry for 5 minutes on a high heat until the skin is crispy but not burnt..
- Put the spinach on to steam – keep an eye on it; it should be gently wilted..
- Roughly chop the parsley..
- Flip the fish skin side up and place in the oven for a further 4 minutes..
- Turn off oven. Carefully remove the pan and place back on the hob. Remove the fish and place on a plate. Return plated fish to oven for 1 minute to keep warm..
- Add a good chunk of butter to the pan and melt it. When it smells nutty, squeeze in the lemon and add the chopped parsley..
- Remove the fish from the oven, add the spinach to the plate, and spoon the sauce over the fish..
If you find this Pan Roasted Hake with black butter sauce and seasonal veg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.