Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage chilli beans with smoked ham recipe. To make sausage chilli beans with smoked ham you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham:
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of white onion.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 150 g of smoked ham.
- Get 150 g of smoked sausage.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli paprika cream.
- You need 200 ml of red wine.
- You need 1 tin of red beans.
- Provide 1 tin of white beans.
- You need 1 tin of sweet corn.
- Use of Salt, Pepper.
- Provide of Serving:.
- Get of Soured cream.
- Use of Garlic bread.
Steps to make Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham:
- Sweat the chopped onion & garlic, the cubes ham and the sliced sausages in olive oil for 5-8 minutes..
- Add coriander, oregano, cumin, chili cream sweating couple of minutes. Pour the red wine in reducing to quarter portion..
- Then comes the rinsed & sieved beans, sweet corns, tomatoes while searing with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve on garlic bread toast with soured cream.
If you find this Sausage Chilli Beans with Smoked Ham recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.