Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips recipe. You can have sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Use 2 large of sweet.potatoes, finely cubed.
- Use 2 large of onions.,very finely chopped.
- Get 3 clove of garlic , crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Use 2 of vegetable stock cubes ( you can add anotber one later if needed).
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves torn.
- Get 2 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 of good pinch salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh chives ,chopped very.finely for for garnish.
- Use 250 grams of halloumi cut ito slices then thin chips.
- Get 1 tsp of butter or olive oil for frying halloumi.
Steps to make Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Heat and soften the onions and garlic in large saucepan..
- Add the sweet potatoes and.sweat over low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the milk and water.
- Add stock cubes salt ,basil and cayenne pepper.
- Boil gently until sweet potatoes are cooked.
- In the meantime.slice the Halloumi into potato chip like sticks and fry crispy golden brown from all sides, set aside. You can cut them into cubes too , to make croutons.
- Blend the onion mix into a smooth soup in food processor.
- heat gently through.
- Serve with the cheese chips and garnish with chives..
- add more milk if needed.
If you find this Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.