Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggi Cheesy Heart Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggi Cheesy Heart Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggi cheesy heart bites recipe. You can have maggi cheesy heart bites using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggi Cheesy Heart Bites:
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked maggi.
- Provide 1/2 cup of raw broken maggi.
- Take 1 packet of magic masala.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Provide cubes of Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of mashed boiled potatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried Italian mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Use 2 tbsp of refined flour & 1tbsp cornflour for making a batter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Maggi Cheesy Heart Bites:
- Take a bowl & add all the ingredients(excèpt oil) & using a spatula mash it all into a smooth mixture..
- Mix the refined flour with cornflour with 6tbsp water or as required,pepper,salt to make a batter..
- Take a lemon size ball & shape it into a heart,place a cheese in between..
- Then dip it into the batter & then stick the raw broken maggi pieces over it..
- Heat a frying pan, add oil & fry the maggi cheese heart bites till crunchy & brown..
- Enjoy the hot maggi cheese bites with red chilli sauce..
If you find this Maggi Cheesy Heart Bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.