Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot hummus recipe. To cook beetroot hummus you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Hummus:
- You need 2 of Large Beetroots.
- Provide 250 gms of Chickpeas, soaked for 6 hours.
- You need 6-8 of Roasted Garlic Cloves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted Cumin Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground Pepper Powder.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted white Sesame Seeds.
- Take 5-6 tbsp of chilled water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Beetroot Hummus:
- Wash & pressure cook the beets with very little water, for up to 5-6 whistles on low heat after the first big whistle..
- Cool, peel & add to a mixer jar with the sugar. Blend till smooth. You may add a little water reserved from the pressure cooking while making the beetroot puree to attain a smooth, creamy texture. Set aside once done..
- Pressure cook the chickpeas adding a little salt for up to 15-20 mins on low heat until soft. Take off heat, allow them to cool at room temperature..
- Dry Roast the garlic cloves (with the skin on) for 1-2 mins on a pan or over direct flame for a smoky flavour..
- Cool & peel off the skin of the roasted garlic..
- Add the chickpeas, the roasted garlic, cumin, sesame & pepper powders, lemon juice & salt to taste in a mixer jar along with the chilled water, blitz until smooth..
- Now add the beetroot puree & olive oil to this ground mixture, blend everything together until smooth & creamy..
- Store in a glass jar, refrigerate. Stays good up to 5 days..
- Use as a spread or a dip to go with bread of your choice, chips or nachos..
If you find this Beetroot Hummus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.