Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To cook chicken parmesan you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder, lemon pepper, and chipotle (or any spices of your choosing).
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of Marinara sauce (homemade or jar).
- Use 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese or any white cheese of your choosing (horseradish cheese is my favorite).
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Cut the 2 chicken breasts into thin strips than heat up vegetable oil in a large pan on medium high heat.
- Now combine bread crumbs and spices on a plate next whisk an egg and about 1/2 tbsp of water into a shallow bowl. First cover a strip in the bread crumbs then dip in egg and back into bread crumbs (make sure they are well covered you may need more egg or bread crumb blend).
- When the oil is heated only put 3 – 4 in at a time and cover with paper towel and cook all the way through but be carful to not burn the crust and when finshed put to the side.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and begin heating marinara and lay out crescent rolls and cheese.
- When the marinara is ready dunk the strip in it and put cheese on the wide part of the dough and then place the chicken strip on top and roll up and place on a pan (this gets pretty messy).
- After you completed step 5 and your oven is ready place in for about 15 – 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- When they are done I would suggest melting butter and sweeping some on the top with a dash of garlic salt and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.