Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's schnitzel oskar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's schnitzel oskar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's schnitzel oskar recipe. To make brad's schnitzel oskar you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's schnitzel oskar:
- You need 2 of center cut boneless pork loin chops.
- You need 1/2 lb of 41-60 count pre cooked shrimp.
- Take 1 bunch of medium sized asparagus.
- Get 1 pkg of Bernaise sauce mix.
- Take of canola oil.
- Get of harissa infused Olive oil.
- Take of herb infused balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- Provide of lemon pepper.
- Provide of Mrs dash seasoning.
- Take of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of xl egg, beaten.
- Provide of paprika.
- Prepare of mccormicks Montreal steak seasoning.
- Use of minced roasted garlic.
Steps to make Brad's schnitzel oskar:
- First prepare the asparagus. Cut off the bottom third of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Add 1 tsp minced roasted garlic. Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning. Toss and place in the oven at 400. Roast for 20 minutes stir occasionally.
- Tenderize the chops. Either with a mallet or with a knife. Chopping in one direction and then perpendicular. Both sides.
- Mix bread crumbs, lemon pepper, Mrs dash, and 1 tbs bouillon. Place on a plate. Beat egg in a bowl..
- Marinade the shrimp, place in a bowl. Drizzle with harissa oil, 1/2 tsp rice vinegar, lemon pepper. Add a touch of pink salt. A little Mrs dash, and black pepper. Let sit. Stir occasionally..
- Heat enough canola oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet..
- Meanwhile, prepare the Bernaise to pkg instructions..
- Dredge chops in crumbs, then egg, then back in crumbs. Let sit for a few minutes.
- When oil is hot, fry chops until brown on both sides. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- To plate, place schnitzel on a plate, sprinkle with paprika. Top with shrimp. Add a few asparagus spears. Drizzle Bernaise on top.
If you find this Brad's schnitzel oskar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.