Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Honeycomb recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honeycomb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honeycomb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honeycomb recipe. You can have honeycomb using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honeycomb:
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 4 Tbs of Honey or golden syrup.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Honeycomb:
- Line a baking tray with greased wax paper. In a pot on low heat, add the sugar and honey. Let the sugar melt. Turn the heat up to medium heat for 5 mins and then let it simmer until golden in colour. Add the vanilla essence..
- Take the pot off the heat and whisk in the bicarbonate of soda quickly..
- Pour the syrup immediately into the prepared tray..
- Leave it to set slightly and cut it into pieces with a greased knife as required then leave it to harden.Enjoy.
If you find this Honeycomb recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.