Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fish recipe. You can have fried fish using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Fish:
- Provide 3 of hake.
- Use 2 of medium eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get of Oil to shallow fry.
Instructions to make Fried Fish:
- Debone your hake and refrigerate while you prepare the coat..
- Beat eggs in shallow dish until well blended. Place flour, paprika, salt and ground black pepper in another shallow dish and mix them..
- Heat oil in the pan ovee medium to high heat until oil is hot. Dip the hake in the blended eggs, then into the flour mixture to coat..
- Add fish to shallow fry for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. The thicker your fillets, the longer they take to cook..
- Remove from the pan and put on paper towels to drain excess oil. Enjoy. #lockdowndish.
If you find this Fried Fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.