Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Parsnip Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Parsnip Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Parsnip Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey parsnip soup recipe. You can cook honey parsnip soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Parsnip Soup:
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare pinch of chilli flakes, optional.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 500 g of parsnips, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 of medium sized potato.
- Take 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
Steps to make Honey Parsnip Soup:
- Put a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Add the onions, chilli flakes and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potato, parsnips, stock and honey Bring to the boil and simmer for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper Blend until smooth.
If you find this Honey Parsnip Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.