Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up pork stir fry with mirin recipe. You can cook use-up pork stir fry with mirin using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin:
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of hazelnut oil.
- Get 200 g of roast pork, in strips.
- Get 1 tbsp of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Get 1 of fresh red chili, sliced. I leave seeds in but that’s optional.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger purée.
- Get 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, diagonally sliced.
- Get 50 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Get 2 of carrots, sliced into thin batons.
- Use 1/4 of Savoy cabbage, shredded & stalk cut into small cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark but that’s a personal choice).
- You need 1 (120 g) of pack black bean sauce.
- Provide 300 g of ready-to-wok noodles.
- Take Handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin:
- Mix the hazelnut oil and pepper and roll the pork strips in it to coat. Set aside..
- Heat rapeseed oil on medium-high. Fry chili, garlic and ginger purée for 2 minutes, stirring gently..
- Increase heat to high and add the meat. Stir briskly then add the vegetables. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring and tossing frequently, until the vegetables are al dente..
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, black bean sauce and noodles and toss, turn, stir and fry for 2 minutes, ensuring all well-mixed..
- Serve onto warmed bowls, adding coriander garnish to taste..
If you find this Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.