Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Heart-shaped fried eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Heart-shaped fried eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heart-shaped fried eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heart-shaped fried eggs recipe. To cook heart-shaped fried eggs you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Heart-shaped fried eggs:
- You need 5 of large eggs Tablespoon grated carrot,chopped green onions,.
- Use cube of Salt to taste,one stock.
- Use of Little oil for fying.
Steps to make Heart-shaped fried eggs:
- In a bowl crack the eggs,add the onions and grated carrot,salt and maggi and then whisk..
- Pour a little portion of the egg in a large sized pan and fry on low heat.using a spatula start folding the egg from one angle to the end.pour another portion of the egg.once done roll the first fried egg on the second one to the end.continue pouring the egg until it's finished..
- At the end u will get a long shaped fried egg.remove from heat and allow to cool.using a sharp knife cut the fried egg in logs and then cut each log into a rectangle like shape. Join them to make a heart shape.apply little egg at the middle and then place in a hot pan in order for it to stick.your heart shaped eggs are ready.enjoy with your tea of serve with any dish of choice.
If you find this Heart-shaped fried eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.