Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Date Protein Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date Protein Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date protein bars recipe. To make date protein bars you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Date Protein Bars:
- You need 2 1/2 cups of oats.
- Take 1 scoop (36 g) of protein powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Get 250 g of pitted dates.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 60 g of dark chocolate.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanut butter (optional).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 90 g of dark chocolate.
Steps to make Date Protein Bars:
- Line a square baking pan or glass dish with baking paper and set it aside..
- Place the oats in a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until ground into a flour..
- Add the protein powder, dates, honey, vanilla, salt, milk, chocolate and peanut butter (optional)..
- Note: soak the dates in hot water for more fudge or date caramel taste..
- Process until the mixture is well combined..
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan or dish and press firmly into an even layer, smoothing the top as much as possible..
- Melt the 90g topping chocolate over a double boiler on the stove. Pour over the mixture evenly..
- Cover with baking paper or lid and place in the refrigerator to chill until firm (about 1 hour)..
- Remove the bars from the pan and slice into 24 rectangular bars..
- Store the bars in a sealed container in the refrigerator..
If you find this Date Protein Bars recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.