Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly recipe. To make paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly:
- You need 400 g of white fish, such as cod or haddock.
- Get 6 of heaped table spoons ground almonds.
- You need 1 tbs of turmeric.
- Use 1-2 of eggs (for coating).
- Use To taste of salt.
Steps to make Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly:
- Cut the fish in chunks. Mix ground almonds, turmeric and salt. Beat eggs in a bowl. Lay out some coating mix on a plate or another flat surface..
- Coat the fish in the egg, and then in the mixture, making sure fish is fully covered..
- Lay coated pieces on a baking tray..
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C / 350F / gas mark 6. Bake the fish uncovered until the fish lets out liquid, and the liquid completely evaporates and the coating is crisp – approximately 25 min..
- Serve with Tatar sauce, mayo, sour cream or guacamole and some green leaves or along side fried potatoes for the little ones..
If you find this Paleo baked fish fingers – kid friendly recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.