Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed mediterranean fish parcels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed mediterranean fish parcels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed mediterranean fish parcels recipe. To make steamed mediterranean fish parcels you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed mediterranean fish parcels:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Get 16 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Provide 8 of kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- Use 500 g of (4 fillets) flaky white fish.
- Get 1 of small lemon, thinly sliced.
- Use 4 tbsp of white wine.
- Provide 200 g of pearl couscous.
Steps to make Steamed mediterranean fish parcels:
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Cut 4 large squares of parchment paper..
- In a frying pan cook the garlic, tomatoes, olives and capers in 1 tbsp of oil for 3min.
- Place a fish fillet in the center of each piece of parchment. Arrange a lemon slice on top of each fillet and evenly divide the tomatoes, olives, and capers among the fish parcels. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tbsp white wine in each parcel..
- Wrap each parcel by folding the sides together and creating a tent, ensuring there are no gaps as you fold the paper together. Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Cook the couscous.
- Discard the lemon, flake the fish and mix in with pearl couscous.
If you find this Steamed mediterranean fish parcels recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.