Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Bread Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Bread Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick bread pakoda recipe. You can cook quick bread pakoda using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Bread Pakoda:
- Use 1 cup of Besan.
- Provide 2 pieces of bread.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carom seeds (ajwain).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take as required of oil for deep frying.
- Use as required of water.
Steps to make Quick Bread Pakoda:
- Cut breads in triangle shape..
- Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients, mix well. Add water to make thick paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying. Dip the bread slices in the batter and put in the hot oil..
- Fry it on medium flame till golden brown and crispy on both sides. Quick bread pakoda is ready to serve with tomato ketchup. Enjoy!!!.
Bread Pakora or Pakoda are a very typical Indian Railway Station food. But this wonderful twist with the Tomato Ketchup and the Mint or Cilantro Chutney, just spruces up the otherwise plain. bread pakoray Bread Pakora Recipe Ramazan Special iftar recipes Unique Bread Pakoda Recipe Aloo Bread Pakoda Quick. Quick and satisfying bread pakoda recipe. by Niru Gupta. How to make bread pakoda : Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangleetc.) In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwainand mix it. Bread Pakoda makes for a delicious evening snack.
If you find this Quick Bread Pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.