Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict w/ hollandaise sauce recipe. To cook eggs benedict w/ hollandaise sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce:
- Get 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Use 1 pc of Bread.
- Use 1 pc of Ham.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion leaves.
- Prepare 1 slice of Lemon.
- Prepare 0.36 g of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce:
- Make first a clarified butter, Melt the butter in a pan then strain in a bowl. Set aside.
- Boil water in a casserole until it reach its boiling point. Once boiled, whisk water and crack the egg in the bowl. After whisking, put the egg in the casserole and let the egg poach in 90 seconds. Then set aside..
- To make hollandaise sauce, separate yolk and white of the eggs. Then put a bowl on the top of casserole where you poached the egg. The whisk the egg yolk in the bowl while whisking add drops of clarified butter and squeeze of lemon to add flavor. Make sure that the sauce is firm then season it with salt and pepper. Then set aside.
- Then fry the ham in a pan until its color became light brown..
- Then flatten the bread for its base. Use butter for consistency. Then assemble all the ingredients then serve..
If you find this Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.