Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Triple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Triple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Triple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the triple recipe. You can cook the triple using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Triple:
- Prepare 8 oz of thinly sliced cornbeef lunchmeat.
- Provide 2 oz of slices of beef bologna lunchmeat.
- Get 4 oz of of sliced honey ham lunchmeat 97% fat free.
- Use 3 tsp of margarine.
- Use 6 slice of white sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of horseradish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make The Triple:
- In a cast iron skillet spray with nonstick spray spread margarine on one side of bread half of a teaspoon.
- Put into skillet margarine side down repeat this toasting both sides of bread on all six slices set aside.
- Stir fry the cornbeef slices.
- Stir fry the bologna.
- Stir fry the ham.
- Add half a teaspoon of horseradish sauce to bread add cornbeef.
- Add half a teaspoon to another piece of bread add bolagna and ham stack on top of the cornbeef.
- Put the last slices of bread back into skillet add half the cheese to each and stack on top of sandwiches cheese size down cut in half enjoy.
If you find this The Triple recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.