Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini ham casserole recipe. To cook zucchini ham casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- You need 2-3 of Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Take 1 Pkg. of Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced.
- Provide 1 Pkg. of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 6 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need 1-2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsps of Onion Powder.
- Take 2 tbsps of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Old Bay or Soul Seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders..
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers..
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted..
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋..
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.