Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus with Avocado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus with Avocado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus with avocado recipe. You can have hummus with avocado using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus with Avocado:
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can chick peas, well drained.
- Get 2 of medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled).
- Take 3 Tbsp of olive oil, plus more for serving if desired.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of tahini.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red onion.
- Get of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro leaves, for topping.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes + a sprinkle for topping.
- Provide of Sriracha sauce for topping, optional.
Steps to make Hummus with Avocado:
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I did a scant 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/8 tsp pepper), add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes longer..
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve with mini bell peppers or pita chips..
If you find this Hummus with Avocado recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.