Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate honeycomb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate honeycomb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate honeycomb recipe. You can have chocolate honeycomb using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate honeycomb:
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of golden syrup, honey or maple syrup.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 100 g of dark chocolate.
- You need of Baking tray, lined with parchment/baking paper.
Steps to make Chocolate honeycomb:
- Weigh the caster sugar and syrup/honey into a pan and mix together..
- Set over a medium heat. Don't stir, just gently melt the two together and keep a beady eye on what's taking place in your pan – it shouldn't burn or turn too dark..
- Once melted, which should take around three minutes, you're ready to add the bicarb. (If you're that way inclined, use a sugar thermometer to check you've reached 160 degrees or – fnarrr – somewhere around the hard crack area.).
- Off the heat, mix in the bicarb with a wooden spoon. It will bubble and rise up like lava – this is what gives honeycomb its bubbly, aerated texture – so work fast, and pour immediately into a small, baking paper-lined tray..
- Leave the honeycomb to cool, which takes around half an hour (depending on the temperature of your room). Once cool, bash it up into shards..
- Melt the chocolate, either in a double pan or in the microwave for around 90 seconds, in 30 second bursts..
- Dip the pieces of honeycomb into the melted chocolate – this quantity is just enough to half coat each piece, so use 200g if you want to fully coat yours – and place back on baking paper to set..
- Store in an airtight container (I like Weck jars as they are both functional and look good). Whatever you do, keep it away from moisture. Add a little festive sparkle with a glittery gold ribbon to match the golden treats within..
If you find this Chocolate honeycomb recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.