Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli halloumi and tuna salad recipe. To cook chilli halloumi and tuna salad you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad:
- Get 100-150 g of baby spinach leaves.
- You need 110 g of tuna can (sweet chilli flavour).
- You need 55 g of halloumi (chilli flavour).
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dried shallot.
- Take as needed of Salt and black pepper ground.
Steps to make Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad:
- Burn the red capsicum skin on the stove top, and leave it cool down. Peel off the skin, get rid of the seeds and slice it..
- Slice the spring onions, dice the avocado. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and mix in spring onion(leave some for garnish), capsicum, avocado, tuna, 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper and tiny bit of table salt. Put mixed salad in a serving bowl..
- Slice halloumi and pan fry both side to golden brown colour in non-stick pan. Line them on top of the salad and garnish with sliced spring onion and sprinkle dried shallot..
- The sweet chilli tuna from the can already got oil inside, so I didn’t put any more olive oil. The halloumi is salty so I only put a little bit of salt when I mix the salad but you can adjust your taste and season as you like..
If you find this Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.