Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella Valenciana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella Valenciana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paella valenciana recipe. You can have paella valenciana using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paella Valenciana:
- Provide 1 of big onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1 of small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Take 1 of small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1/2 kg of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 1 cup of Spanish chorizo chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of smoked pork ribs cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of saffron threads or 1 pack of paella spice mix (i like to use Carmencita).
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Take 3 cups of short-grain Spanish rice or other short-grain rice.
- Take 1 of small octopus, previosly cooked.
- Take 1 cup of cleaned squid.
- Provide 3 cups of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Get 8 of jumbo shrimps.
- Provide 1 cup of pea pods.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Use 4-5 cups of hot water.
Steps to make Paella Valenciana:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a medium-size paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chorizo and fry for about 5 minutes. Add the pork ribs and cook for another 5 minutes. Add also the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes;.
- Add the onion and sauté until just start to tenderize, 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the peppers and garlic, and sauté for more 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the rice and toast, stirring frequently, until it just becomes translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the saffron or the paella seasoning;.
- Add enough of hot water to the pan to just cover the rice, and bring the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes;.
- Arrange the seafood (octopus, squid, peeled shrimp) and cook for another 8 minutes. Put more hot water if needed;.
- Add the jumbo shrimp, cherry tomatoes and peas over the rice, cover with aluminum foil, and continue simmering until the seafood is cooked, for about 6 to 8 minutes..
- Remove the cooked paella from the heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle some olive oil on top..
Review Body: Paella Valenciana Never has seafood, or chorizo, and rarely has onions. The meat is chicken and rabbit and the local Bomba rice is used since it absorbs more liquid than Aborio rice. LA autentica paella valenciana y sus recetas a través de la historia y los libros. Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella Marinera). Paella Valenciana is the classic and original paella, made with chicken and rabbit, this vegan version is made exactly the same, except I swapped out the chicken and rabbit for organic tofu. Resultado de búsqueda de paella valenciana.
If you find this Paella Valenciana recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.