Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- Take 50 g of dairy free spread.
- Use 2 of large red onions sliced.
- Provide 2 of large white onions sliced.
- Use 600 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 400 ml of beef stock.
- Provide 125 ml of red wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 4 slices of gluten free baguette.
- You need 4 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
- Prepare pinch of paprika.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Melt the dairy free spread in a large pan over a low heat Add the red and white onions and cook for 30 minutes or until caramelised.
- Add in the chicken stock, beef stock, red wine, tamari, parsely, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Discard the bay leaf Toast the gluten free baguette slices under the grill.
- Divide the soup between four bowls, top with the bread and then the grated cheese Place under the grill for a couple of minutes and then serve topped with a pinch of paprika.
Our French onion soup is deliciously rich and easy to make at home. This savoury soup is perfect for using up a garden glut and great for dinner parties. This easy yet classic french onion soup recipe is the perfect comfort food for those colder months. If you're a fan of French onion soup and have made it at home before, you'll probably notice two things. French onion soup is a hearty dish made with the comforting flavors of onions, beef stock, bread and cheese.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.