Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Butter Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter spread recipe. To cook garlic butter spread you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Butter Spread:
- Get 1 of French baguette.
- You need 1 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves (minced finely).
- Provide 1/4 cup of good quality parmesan cheese if you want cheese, but I did not add it.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Spread:
- Allow stick of butter to come to room temperature. Add garlic, oregano, parsley, and basil to bowl with softened butter. With spoon or mixer (electric mixer made for more smooth spread). Until smooth..
- Cut diagonal slices in the baguette without cutting all the way through to make room to add the butter. Slather with butter knife a good portion of butter in between each slice. Slather the remaining over the top outside of the baguette..
- Wrap in alumni foo l and bake at 375° (preheated) for 15-20 minutes. And enjoy with a meal!.
A butter spread packed with the bold flavors of garlic and herbs, and spreadable right out of the refrigerator, Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Butter Spread is a secret weapon in the kitchen. Garlic butter spread is so versatile and so good. This garlic butter spread is wonderful to go on so many different breads, rolls, biscuits and we even like it on mashed and baked potatoes. See more ideas about Food recipes, Food and Butter spread. This Italian garlic butter spread is a great way to infuse meat with flavor, it works as a great spread for bread, and it is also a great way to season vegetables- fresh or frozen.
If you find this Garlic Butter Spread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.