Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cuppies with oreo icing recipe. To make chocolate cuppies with oreo icing you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing:
- Get 1.5 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 3/4 tea spoon of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of refined oil.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of some chocolate chips.
- Get of For Icing- some crushed oreos (well crushed in mixer).
- Take of Icing cream.
- Take of Icing colour (Ivory colour).
- Prepare of Some oreo biscuits.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing:
- Take milkmaid and sugar in a bowl and mix it well..
- Add curd in it..
- Seive flour and baking soda in it and mix it properly..
- Add coco powder..
- Pour hot water in it..
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix it well..
- Add choco chips in the batter..
- Pour it in cup cake moulds of your desired shape..
- Put the moulds in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 min..
- Let the cupcakes get cooled and take it out of the moulds..
- Prepare the icing cream by beat it with beater for 5-10 min. Add colour in icing cream and beat it well till it gets frothy. Add crushed oreos in it & mix it well..
- Pour the icing cream in icing bag and do the icing on cupcakes and decorate it with oreo biscuits..
- Put it in refrigerator for approx 15-20 min to set it and the yummy cuppies are ready to serve to your kidoos…..
If you do not have a food processor or blender put in a ziplock bag. Soft, moist chocolate cupcakes topped with an easy Oreo buttercream frosting. These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are perfect for Oreo lovers! These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! It's been far too long since I've shared a cupcake recipe with you.
If you find this Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.