Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade restaurant style salsa recipe. You can cook homemade restaurant style salsa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa:
- Use 1 pound of plum (Roma) tomatoes.
- Get 1 half of medium white onion.
- Get 2 of serrano chiles.
- Provide 8 sprigs of cilantro.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa:
- Remove the seeds and veins from the chiles (Leave them in if you want a hotter salsa) Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, chiles and cilantro Add the chopped vegetables to your blender (Do not add extra water unless needed and then add a couple tablespoons at a time) Add ½ teaspoon salt Blend the salsa until it has a coarse texture Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan Pour the blended salsa in the hot oil Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low Simmer for 15 minutes.
If you find this Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.