Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Stem Namul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Stem Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Stem Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli stem namul recipe. To cook broccoli stem namul you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Stem Namul:
- Provide 1 of from 1 bunch Broccoli stems.
- Get 10 cm of Carrot.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆ Shio-konbu.
- Use 1 dash of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
Steps to make Broccoli Stem Namul:
- Combine the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Peel the broccoli stems and julienne the stems and the carrot. Cut them into the same lengths for presentation..
- Blanch the vegetables for 10 seconds in salted boiling water. It's easier if you boil them in a strainer. (If you are boiling the broccoli florets as well, cook after the stems and carrot have cooked.).
- Drain well, and put in the bowl from Step 1 while still hot. Taste, and add more shio-konbu if needed..
Sigumchi Namul is typically made with spinach, but I've found that any fresh leafy green works well, and I especially love using collard and mustard greens. Rapini, or broccoli rabe are also good. Feel free to use whatever you have. This is a nice recipe for anyone who has a home garden – just pick a little of this and a little of that! They have a thin, fibrous central stem running throughout each leaf, ruffled edges, and have an appearance similar to collard greens.
If you find this Broccoli Stem Namul recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.