Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce recipe. To cook instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce:
- Prepare of Frozen lobster tails.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of cilantro.
Steps to make Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce:
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
If you find this Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.