Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for repelling bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame rice with shio-koji recipe. To make edamame rice with shio-koji you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Get 540 ml of White rice.
- Get 150 grams of de-shelled Edamame or frozen edamame.
- Get 2 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 5 of cm Kombu.
Instructions to make Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Rinse the rice, add a piece of konbu and let it sit in water for about 30 minutes..
- Add sake and shio-koji into the rice. Add water up to the appropriate water line and cook the rice. Once the rice is done, combine the edamame and mix well..
- Shimeji Mushrooms & Edamame Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143409-shimeji-mushroom-and-edamame-seasoned-rice.
- Chicken Gomoku Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
- Oseki-han using a Rice Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155504-adzuki-beans-and-rice-steamed-in-a-rice-cooker.
- 'Chawan-mushi' (Steamed egg custard)..
- 'Ika-Meshi'(Grilled squid stuffed with flavored rice) using a Pressure Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143355-easy-cooking-in-a-pressure-cooker-soft-ikameshi-squid-stuffed-with-sticky-rice.
- Pond Smelt Tempura. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143530-crispy-fried-pond-smelt-tempura.
If you find this Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.