There are numerous sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of seasoned cooks and except the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the available details. Fortunately, this Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni recipe is easy to make and will certainly offer you some wonderful pointers. They will certainly help any individual, also a newbie.
Being organized is a vital step when intending to prepare a dish for family or friends. This will certainly permit you to make sure that all the necessary components are represented. Set every one of the non-perishable ingredients and also utensils out the day in advance. This will certainly enable you to cook without needing to stress.
You can cook Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni:
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 box rigatoni or ziti pasta.
- You need 1 pound hamburger meat.
- You need to prepare 24 oz mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz 6 cheese Italian blend (Sargento).
- You need to prepare 45 oz favorite red pasta sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 large red sweet onion.
- Use 1 stick real, unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp sea salt.
Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni instructions :
- In a large pan, brown hamburger meat, add Lawry's seasoning salt. Do not drain the meat. When fully cooked and browned, keep heat on low..
- Chop red onion into small pieces. Add to a small pan on medium heat. Add stick of butter, black pepper, garlic powder. Saute until clear and carmalized. Add to hamburger..
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce in the bottom of your 13x9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a large pot, add salt, and after brought to a rumbling boil, add your 1 and 1/2 box of pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Add remaining pasta sauce to hamburger, stirring frequently..
- Once pasta is drained, add a layer of noodles on the bottom on your baking dish. Cover with a layer of your meat sauce, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with italian blend. Repeat layers until you have no more noodles..
- Cover entire dish with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian blend. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
Everybody intends to be a far better chef. Everyone intends to explore enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and also feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen can in some cases pose an obstacle though. We hope these Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Give a couple of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.