Are you a cooking expert? Possibly you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like several others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the instance may be, valuable cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time and discover a couple of things that can spray some brand-new fun into your kitchen area routine. This Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
One of the greatest things that you can do is to prepare with member of the family or buddies. When you cook with somebody else, you will be able to detect tricks that they apply and will have the ability to better on your own as a cook. Speak to them to see just how their thought process works, to raise your experience.
You can have Baked Macaroni & Cheese using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Prepare Mac & Cheese.
- Provide 3 cup Elbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Havarti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Smoked Gouda.
- Use 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup Cream Cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp Butter.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup Milk.
- You need to prepare Salt.
- You need to prepare Black Pepper.
- You need Paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1 lb Bacon.
- Prepare Bread Topping.
- You need to prepare 6 slice Potato Bread.
- Use 1/2 stick Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish..
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside..
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat..
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth..
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth..
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done..
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated..
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan..
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping..
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Enjoy !.
Since you have checked out the Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, and you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.