If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking ability however not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe is a great start, simple to cook and scrumptious.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel stove before washing them. Garlic adds a wonderful flavor to numerous dishes, yet the distinct smell can stick around on your hands. Using this idea, you can appreciate your supper without your hands smelling strongly of garlic.
You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Provide tuna.
- You need to prepare 3 cup dry pasta ( I used tri colored vegetable pasta - Fusilli).
- You need 1 can tuna.
- You need 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 tsp onion power or 2 tbsp dehydrated onion.
- You need 1 cup vegetable of your choice (frozen).
- Provide 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 cup crushed potato chips, plain.
Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cook pasta as per package directions and drain..
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8 pan. Mix pasta, soup, tuna and onion powder OR dehydrated onion together..
- Take the 1 cup frozen vegetables and run them under water until thawed out then drain. Add them to the pasta and mix well. (I used mixed veggies.).
- Put pasta into 8 x 8 pan and top with crushed potato chips and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes..
Since you have checked out the Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you require to do in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.