Lots of people like cooking as well as believe it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem challenging, however, to identify recipes that work for you or advice that causes an eventually successful dish. Maybe this Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake recipe is the one you are seeking.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel cooktop before cleaning them. Garlic adds a wonderful flavor to lots of dishes, but the apparent odor can linger on your hands. Utilizing this pointer, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands smelling strongly of garlic.
You can cook Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake:
- You need to prepare Tomatoes 250g (fresh, chopped).
- Prepare 200 ml Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 garlic clove (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 tbsp plain flour.
- Use 1 tsp sugar.
- Use 1 tsp Italian herbs.
- You need to prepare Splash oil.
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need 200 g cooked pasta.
- Provide 1 tin drained tuna.
- You need 50 g mixed grated cheese.
- Provide Sprinkle chilli flakes.
Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake instructions :
- Add oil, onion and garlic to a saucepan. Cook until softened. Add tomato purée, flour, Italian herbs and seasoning cook for a further minute. Add fresh tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring until thickened..
- Stir in cooked pasta then carefully stir in tuna so it doesn’t break up to much. Transfer to an oven proof dish then top with grated cheese and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Bake at 200c for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve with garlic bread.
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone remember. Using these Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake recipe to enhance your cooking coincides as an athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the better you obtain, learn as high as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the much better your meals will taste.
If you find this Tomato, onion and tuna pasta bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.