There are many resources of details on cooking. Some info is geared in the direction of skilled cooks and also except the average person. It can be confusing to learn all of the available information. Thankfully, this Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe is easy to do and will give you some great tips. They will help any person, even an amateur.
Ensure that you never give up when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a lot of practice and also failings prior to you get it right. If you burn something, keep attempting. You will just end up being an excellent chef if you keep your persistence.
To cook Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 lb. pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 oz.) Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- Prepare 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- You need 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp. butter.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp. Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. salt.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake instructions :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
There is always something brand-new to discover when it pertains to cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are much more good recipes around and also great chefs keep seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the vital to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.