Want to be a far better cook? Who doesn't! Searching for some new, enjoyable, as well as interesting food selection ideas? That isn't! The desire to prepare better meals and attempt new recipes is something all of us wish to do. Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe maybe the one you are looking for.
One of the best things that you can do is to prepare with family members or good friends. When you prepare with someone else, you will have the ability to detect techniques that they implement as well as will be able to much better on your own as a cook. Speak with them to see exactly how their thought process functions, to elevate your proficiency.
To cook Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 1 llb Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 Teaspoon jerk seasoning.
- You need 3-4 Cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Small to Medium Green or Yellow Pepper (Sweet Pepper).
- Use 1 Small tomato.
- You need to prepare 1 Packet Penne Pasta (200g).
- You need to prepare 1 Tablespoon butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional).
- Provide 3/4 cup coconut milk.
Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta step by step :
- Chop Chicken into bite size pieces then Season chicken breast with 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning. For best results let it marinate for 20-30mins. Bake, grill or get chicken breastsfor about 20 minutes..until cooked..
- Cook Penne Pasta according to instructions on package; drain and set aside..
- Heat butter and saute garlic, tomato and Green pepper for about 3-5 mins..
- Add coconut milk, salt and add the additional jerk seasoning (optional). Cook for about 3-5 mins on medium heat..keep stirring throughout this process..
- Fold in the pasta and stir well to combine, then add chicken breasts..
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese (optional). Serve immediately..
Now that you have reviewed the Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you need to execute in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Coconut Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.