Lots of people love cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can often appear hard, however, to pinpoint dishes that help you or recommendations that causes an inevitably effective dish. Perhaps this Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole dish is the one you are seeking.
Ensure that you never ever give up when you are cooking, as it is going to take a lot of method and failings before you get it right. If you shed something, maintain trying. You will only come to be a great cook if you maintain your determination.
To make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Provide 3 tablespoons butter.
- Use 1/2 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- Provide 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- Provide 4 cloves garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp Italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- Use 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole step by step :
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Take these Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe suggestions and also use them and also perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a terrific area to try new points with the best aid.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.