Are you a cooking master? Possibly you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like several others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the instance may be, practical cooking recommendations can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time and learn a few points that can spray some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen area routine. This Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
One of the best things that you can do is to prepare with relative or buddies. When you prepare with somebody else, you will have the ability to notice techniques that they apply and will have the ability to much better on your own as a chef. Talk to them to see exactly how their thought process works, to raise your knowledge.
You can have Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo:
- You need 1 box bowtie pasta (you can use any).
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts (diced).
- Use 1 tsp seasoning salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup water.
- Use 1/4 cup Italian dressing.
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp Italian bread crumbs.
- Use 15 oz 4 cheese Alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 cup sour cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper.
- Provide 4 dash paprika.
- Use 2 cup Italian five cheese.
- You need 2 eggs.
Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a separate pan, cook your diced chicken breast on add water, Italian dressing, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Italian bread crumbs. Cook together until chicken is completely cooked. Drain.
- Drain pasta and place back in pot, add cooked chicken breast (DO NOT ADD ANY JUICES FROM CHICKEN) and all other ingredients ("EXCEPT FOR THE ITALIAN FIVE CHEESE.") Mix together..
- Place mixed pasta into a baking dish. Add the Italian five cheese evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling on top..
- To make double, just double ingredients..
Now that you have read Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some excellent food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.