Whether you are an university student just beginning your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with numerous supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked meals.
If you are cooking for somebody important, such as a brand-new boss or for a dinner party, don't make use of a new dish and a new ingredient. Ensure you exercise the meal initially for your very own family. Experiment with it to make certain it is how you desire it.
To cook Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki):
- You need to prepare 400 grams Cooked Hokken Noodle (or 200 grams Pasta).
- You need to prepare 200 grams Meet (Pork or Chicken).
- Use 200 grams Seafood (Prawn, Squid, Shellfish).
- Provide 400 grams Vegetables (Cabbage, Bean Sprout, Onion, Carrot, Corn, French Bean, Spring Onion, Chinese Chives).
- You need to prepare 100 grams Fish cake.
- You need <Soup>.
- Provide 4 tsp Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- Prepare 2 tsp Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1000 ml Water.
- Provide 100 ml Milk.
Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) instructions :
- Cut all ingredients to an easy-to-bite size. (You can choose your favorite meat and vegetables, seafood.).
- Stir-fry the meat and seafood in a deep pan. Add hard vegetable and fry. Add the soft vegetable, fish cake and fry..
- When the vegetable become soft, add 1000 ml water, 4 tsp Chinese Soup stock and 2tsp Soy Sauce. When it boils, add 100 ml milk..
- When it boils again, bring the ingredients to the edge and put the noodles in the soup. Boil it about 2 minutes..
- If you cannot find Hokken Noodle, use 200 grams Pasta. Boil the water, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp baking soda per liter of water. Cook the Pasta according to the instruction on the package. Drain it well and wash the noodle’s surface with running water..
- Cooked Hokken Noodle $1.40 at FairPrice.
- I used this fish cake. Choose your favorite fish cake!.
Since you have read Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Technique is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.