Many people enjoy cooking and believe it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is specific to make anyone's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem hard, though, to identify recipes that work for you or recommendations that leads to an eventually successful dish. Perhaps this Creamy Tuna casserole recipe is the one you are trying to find.
Make sure that you never give up when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a lot of technique as well as failures prior to you get it right. If you melt something, maintain trying. You will only become a wonderful cook if you keep your perseverance.
You can have Creamy Tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Prepare 3 (6 oz) cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- You need to prepare 1 package bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 3 small red onions.
- Provide 1 can peas, drained.
- Use 1 can corn, drained.
- You need 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 2 cups shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 cups crushed, regular potato chips.
Creamy Tuna casserole step by step :
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy....
Now that you have reviewed the Creamy Tuna casserole recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Creamy Tuna casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.