Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen professional? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the case might be, valuable cooking recommendations can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time and find out a couple of things that can spray some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Moist paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your greens. If you wrap your fresh natural herbs or fresh greens with a wet paper towel and afterwards place them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last much longer. They will typically remain fresh three to 4 days longer if you do.
You can have Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- You need 2 Chicken breasts - skinned and diced.
- Prepare 1 Chorizo sausage - chopped into small pieces.
- Provide 1 Large onion - diced.
- Use 1 Large capsicum - diced.
- Provide 1 Eggplant - diced.
- Provide White or brown mushrooms.
- You need to prepare 1 Bag baby spinach leaves.
- Provide 4-5 cloves garlic.
- You need 3/4 Bag penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bottle Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- Use Tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need Parmesan cheese.
- You need Paprika.
- Prepare Smoked paprika.
- You need to prepare Chilli flakes.
- Use Salt.
- Use Pepper.
- You need to prepare Olive oil.
Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake instructions :
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
Cooking is a form of art and also it requires time as well as technique to equivalent experience as well as expertise in the field. There are lots of kinds of food preparation and also several sorts of food from various cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe it will certainly aid you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.