Everybody enjoys the concept of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, yet with today's busy schedules, it can be more challenging than ever before to locate the time to put one together. Fortunately, help is around, the Sausage and Spinach Bake recipe and guidance in this short article will certainly aid you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
You can remove the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel cooktop before washing them. Garlic includes a delightful flavor to numerous recipes, yet the unmistakable odor can stick around on your hands. Using this idea, you can enjoy your supper without your hands smelling strongly of garlic.
You can have Sausage and Spinach Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Spinach Bake:
- You need 1-16 ounce box pasta (any shape you like).
- Prepare 1 (1 pound) Italian sausage links (hot or sweet, I love using HOT 🥵!!!).
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 green pepper, chopped.
- Use 6 cloves minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup white wine.
- You need 2 pounds baby spinach leaves.
- Provide Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare Salt for boiling water.
- Provide 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
Sausage and Spinach Bake step by step :
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), breaking up the pieces as they brown.......
- Next add your onion, green pepper and minced garlic to browned sausages.......Sauté until onions and green peppers are tender.......
- Add your 1/2 cup of white wine and continue to sauté until most of the wine has reduced.......
- Now add your baby spinach and keep sautéing until spinach is wilted.......add your black pepper......
- Boil pasta until slightly done, drain, then add pasta to sausage mixture and mix all well......
- Pour pasta mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.......
- Add your 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top.......
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until Cheese is melted on top......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
You do not require to be a pro to cook a wonderful dish. There are numerous recipes that look difficult as well as overwhelming, however are in reality, rather straightforward among it is Sausage and Spinach Bake recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Sausage and Spinach Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.